Class A office space for lease in Phoenix
Thank you for visiting the homepage of
the Phoenix Gateway Center, a premier office complex prominently located in the 44th Street/Gateway corridor. Developed by Sunbelt Holdings in 1985, Phoenix Gateway Center is a +/- 432,000 SF Class A office development sitting on a lushly landscaped twelve and a half acres at the northwest corner of 44th Street and Van Buren Street. Owned by Phoenix Office Grand Avenue Partners, LLC and managed by Transwestern, the Phoenix Gateway Center has recently been renovated to improve upon the development’s iconic image.
On-site amenities include Gateway cafe, conference center, and a fitness facility. Amenities within one mile include numerous restaurants, hotels, and shops including Ruby Tuesday’s, the Doubletree Hotel, and the COFCO Chinese Cultural Center. The nearby Loop 202 freeway provides access to the Valley’s entire freeway system and a 5-minute ride to Sky Harbor International Airport. The Valley Metro Light Rail station located at 44th Street and Washington Street is only 1/3 of a mile from the Phoenix Gateway Center.
- Centrally located three-building Class A office complex totaling ± 433,000 SF
- Five minutes to Sky Harbor International Airport
- On-site amenities include full service deli, conference room, and fitness center
- Surrounded by numerous retail and restaurant amenities
- Light Rail Station located 1/3 of a mile from the property at 44th Street and Washington